Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Journey begin...

I LOVE moon and planet conjunctions, I love early morning photography and I Love to take pictures mainly of nature. When the two combine that’s when I hope to create something special. I wondering where to go to photograph the marvelous sight… wondering if it would be cloudy, would it be clear, would the skies provide the same dramatic scenery...

Errmm luckily, everything came together on 15th Aug'09 for a wonderful afternoon of photography and I was able to capture some stunning images of my very cool journey to my Long House and short visit to the small farm at there...Here are some pictures taken by me.... Enjoy the pictures ;-)

~To be continued & updated soon~ Stay still...... Cheers~~

~ Have A Good Day everyone!


I just love the scenery out there..



One of the highest bridge after HEP, Bakun's junction
~on the way to my kampung (village)~




My simple Long House



My Long House - from field sigh



Kids in action - The venue @ Farm



One of my favorite picture. Sight from farm.
~can't u see my Long House's over there?? Isn't it cool?? ;-)



No comments: