Wednesday, October 7, 2009

House Assessment

Today, I went out from office for house assessment. I've got to look for new house to rent for our staff whom will be stayed at Bintulu for some reasons. They are mostly from West Malaysian and some of them seemed happy and enjoy staying in Bintulu but some doesn't. Well.. It's just maybe they don't get used to our cultures. (Just say maybe)..Yalah, everybody knows Bintulu is just a small town, not so much shopping complex or mall in Bintulu (new shopping complex - coming soon), the places to hang out and etc... Yet somehow, I do really...really love Bintulu and I rather like to stay here in this place as it's a kinda beautiful and "A very peaceful" place I've ever been. Even if you want to out to pay your bills or make a visit to your pals and family member or out for shopping perhaps, it doesn't cost you much to spend your hours for that and most important thing is your fuel is save! heheee.. I'm so lucky that my work place is just nearby my house, it takes 5 minutes drive to get there. The precious moment I love being in here is I love the Panorama and the Atmosphere. It makes me wanna go whooohooo to steal and capture the beautiful scenery of God's creation. I kinda love the nature photography! that's all the matter. ;-)



Picture taken on my way back from house assessment

Date/Time taken: 07.10.2009 at 4:42pm



On my way to office, back from house assessment

Date/Time taken: 07.10.2009 at 4:52pm




While awaiting for the green light turn on and to make my move...
~Wondering....what a wonderful God's Creation!~
Date/Time taken: 07.10.2009 at 4:54pm



Alright... As mentioned earlier, I went out for house assessment. So here I share some picture of the houses a.k.a service apartments for you all. ;-)


From entrance to living room...



Living room, here i come.... hehe



Dining room... cool isn't it??



A very..so clean kitchen



Dry kitchen



The balcony... Sea view ~ Nice ~



Bedroom number 1



Bedroom number 2



and Bedroom number 3



wow!! A clean, tidy and romantic panorama wash room..

No comments: