Thursday, October 15, 2009

So..sO...Silence...

I was thinking of something that i, myself don't understand and wondering.... I'm just feeling freaking funny today..so..so..quiet today although i was in busy mode..huh! :-//

What a....Silence day today....
-
-
-
-
-
Silence
I can hear my heart shatter to pieces
Silence....
I can hear my skin slice apart
Silence....
I can hear my blood dropp to the floor
Silence....
I can hear my knife being thrown across the room
Silence....
I can hear my bottle break in my hand
Silence....
I can hear my pulse stop in me
Silence....
I can hear my soundless weeping
Silence....
I can hear my mind whispering suicide options
Silence....
I can hear you crying
Silence....
I can hear your i love you
Silence....
I can hear you say dont do it
Silence....
...
But i cant hear you save me

1 comment:

dohkayan said...

dohayak!! nice blog...keep it up yeah!