Thursday, October 22, 2009

What I did when I was feeling down...

When some people are feeling down they have many way to cheer them up such as listening to music, Smoking, vaporizing. Some did and says Chocolates have endorphins which is produced by the body that makes people happy. This is why many people see women eat more chocolate than men. This is one solution. Another is your stress level. exercise can reduce the level of stress you are under and relax the body as well as promote good health. You can always find something that you enjoy or makes you happy. Invest your time in it and you may find that hobby turn into something more. Also if you feel down start writing down your feelings. Sometimes you can resolve your own matters when you have them right in front of you on paper.

Well...What I did, I usually PRAY for STRENGTH and GUIDANCE to shake the feelings off. I listen to the upbeat music (or religious song as well).I try to think how blessed I am for what I have. I also find that if I pray for the people that are really down and out, I feel that maybe I'd be helping them and forget my own problems. And thank God, I feel better feel Blessed. ...I feel....Good......lalalala.. :)

If you feel down and lonely, you are welcome to listen to this song. May God bless You all..



Thank You Lord Jesus. We believe in Your Miracle.

No comments: