Monday, October 19, 2009

What I was doing last Sunday with Pearl Crystals

I have way too much free time last Sunday. Came back from Sunday service at church, me and my family went to Market-here in Bintulu (used to called it "Pasar Tamu"), to catch some food for our empty stomach.Oooh~~starving~~~. Hurry up going home soon, need to prepare some "kampung dishes" today. Yay!! makan ramai2 jum makan sayur bandung masak lemak..hehe. Thank God..Finished our lunch...Relaxed while watching movie at home..Suddenly, something appeared on my mind! Guess what?? I was thinking, I need a new hobby. It has to be cheap, fun and easy to learn. So, I made a simple homemade crystal plant at home. It was a simple thing i did but something like ~whooo~ in the end. Just like a magic. Just soak crystals in water and for sure it will brighten up your plants! I asked my brother where to buy the Pearl Crystals. He reminded me for one shop nearby our house. We went to that shop and bought 2 packets of Pearl Crystals in two different colour which is Romantic Blue and Fresh Green. I decided to try two colour for first time. If it works then decide to buy another colour. What I need to do next..With exited mode, I took a clean unused drinking glass and an empty wine bottle (this is usable from recycle stuffs) which is full of beautiful design, two packets of Pearl Crystals cost RM3.90 and green plants (or flower can do).



Pearl Crystals ~ Contains all the moisture your plant needs
-
-
-
-
-

Here's the steps/ direction to brighten up your plants. All you need to do is:

Step 1 = Pour pearl crystals into water ( In the vase)

Step 2 = Add water (Ratio5g:1 Litre water) Allow crystals to soak for 12 hours

Step 3 = After 12 hours, Drain out excess water

Step 4 = Place plant in the vase



The picture shows the crystals after 15minutes in water.



Awaiting patiently...the pearl crystals is becoming more bigger...soon...just wait



Now, can't you see the pearl crystals? After 12hours



ooooh..It's daddy's Franzia wine empty bottle! sshhh~~



Close up



From different sight 1



From different sight 2

Ingredients: Acrylamide Polymer
Alternative use: Retains water for root and soil moisture
Note: Suitable for all indoor plants

No comments: